Essential oils are associated with something refined and mysterious. Since ancient times they are used in medicine, cosmetology, and cooking. Useful properties of essential oils are in great demand even in our days. Essential oils have a wide range of biological activity.
Some of them are antiseptics, some are antispasmodics, others regenerate cells, or calm or, on the contrary, excite the nervous system. In this case, essential oils belong to potent agents that can not only help but also harm, if you do not follow the recommendations for use.
Essential oils can be used in different ways: applied to the body in the form of a liquid based on oil or water, inhaled with a diffuser or sprayed from a spray bottle in combination with other substances.
Let’s look at the health benefits of 7 popular essential oils and how to use them:
1. Lavender essential oil
- This oil provides normalization of sleep and wakefulness, stress management.
- In addition, the oil rejuvenates, renews and refreshes the skin, promotes the speedy process of regeneration of its cellular composition.
2. Rosemary essential oil
- It stimulates follicles, and is used for hair growth.
- It is also believed that the essential rosemary oil slows premature hair loss and graying.
- Due to its antiseptic properties it is used as a remedy for acne and skin diseases.
3. Ylang Ylang essential oil
- This oil is used to reduce the increased pressure, helps to relax and soothes the central nervous system and regulates the flow of adrenaline.
4. Tea tree essential oil
- Women love tea tree essential for its property to improve the condition of oily skin of the face, to prevent hair loss and make them attractive.
5. Eucalyptus essential oil
- The removal of stress and recovery after physical and mental stress.
6. Peppermint essential oil
- It improves mood, helps to eliminate nervous tension and feelings of stiffness.
7. Rose essential oil
- It is one of the most powerful natural aphrodisiacs, which gives confidence, favors the development of fantasy.