Hair loss is one of the most common problems we face today. What is also common is our lack of knowledge about the wonderful and simple ways through which we can treat the condition. Hair fall is common in both men and women.
You may be seeing more hair in your brush than normal for several reasons. Vitamin deficiencies, thyroid problems, and menopause are all culprits of hair loss.
Too much stress, excessive smoking, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections, use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products are also factors for hair loss.
- 50ml of Ricino oil.
- 20ml of organic Coconut oil.
- 10ml Rosemary essential oil.
- 5ml Lavender essential oil (optional)
How To Prepare And Use
- The first thing you should is to put 50 ml castor oil in a serum drop jar.
- Add 20 ml of organic coconut oil in order to dilute it.
- The next thing you should do is to add 10 ml Rosemary oil and the stir all the ingredients together.
- Close and shake the jar once prepared.
The serum is ready to use.
- Apply a few drops of the mixture on the problem and bald area.
- Water the serum on the scalp by using your fingers.
- Apply the serum 2-3 times a day in order to get the best results.
You will notice the first results in just two weeks!