If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast that will give you all the nutrients you need and provide you with enough energy to keep you going until lunch oatmeal is the right choice for you.
Oatmeal is super healthy, nutritious and will improve your overall health so we recommend that you start consuming it every morning.
HOW CAN OATS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- Oats abound in fibers which are essential when it comes to a good digestion. Since we know breakfast is your most important meal having a good breakfast is essential for having good health.
- If your breakfast is rich in fiber it means that you’ll have enough energy and your cravings will reduce. Fibers also stimulate the metabolism and help you burn fat faster.
- If you want to lose weight you’ll need to eat oats for breakfast and follow a moderate exercise routine.
- If you don’t know how to prepare or you just don’t have the inspiration here are a few recipes that will help you kick-start your day.
Coconut, Raspberry & Almond Overnight Oats
- half a cup rolled oats
- half a cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- half a cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. coconut (shredded)
- 1 tsp. organic honey
- Half a tablespoon almonds, sliced
- Mix all the ingredients except for the coconut and almonds in a jar, stir well to combine and store them in the fridge overnight.
- It’s best if you keep them in the fridge for a day or two before you consume it.
- When you’re ready to serve the meal add the coconut and almonds, stir and enjoy.
Banana & Nut Butter Overnight Oats
For this recipe, just like with the previous one you just need to mix and combine the ingredients, no cooking is needed. If you’re a nut butter lover you’ll enjoy it.
- a half cup of almond milk
- half a cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. of your preferred nut butter
- Half a banana
- 1 tbsp. of unsalted nuts (whichever you prefer)
- Pour the milk into a mason jar, add the nut butter and mix well to combine.
- Next, you can add the rolled oats and the banana, thinly sliced.
- Again mix everything to combine, close the jar and store the oatmeal in the fridge.
- In the morning add the nuts, mix everything and consume your nutritious breakfast.
Blueberry Walnuts Overnight Oats
Here’s one delicious and nutritious breakfast that’s easy to prepare just like the other two.
- a half cup of rolled oats
- half a cup of blueberries, frozen
- half a cup of coconut milk (or some other milk of your choosing)
- 1 tbsp. crushed walnuts
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Add everything in a mason jar and mix well to combine.
- Make sure the oats are completely soaked.
- Close the jar, store it in the fridge and consume it in the morning.
- If the meal is too thick you can add a bit of milk.