Everyone who wants to stay in shape and have a toned, fit body needs to exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet plan. However, most people want a quick fix and always try to find the easiest way to achieve this without much effort, partly due to the busy schedules in our everyday lives.
The exercise we recommend here will help you achieve those quick results and get the body you desire in just 28 days. With the plank, you’ll only need to spare four minutes of your busy schedule every day and you’ll get a new, toned body in less than a month.
The plank is a powerful exercise which strengthens your arm, leg and buttock muscles and melts the excess fat better than any other exercise. It’s a bit difficult at first but once you get the hang of it you’ll see that it’s simple and easy.
- You’ve probably heard about the plank challenge, it’s taking the world by storm.
- It’s a four weeks exercise plan in which you start by holding in the plank position for 20 seconds and gradually increase your time until you reach the maximum you can.
- On the last day of your challenge, you need to perform a 4-minute plank.
- It may sound impossible at first but you’ll see it’s very much possible.
What’s the correct plank position?
- First, you need to learn the correct plank position because if you’re not doing it correctly you won’t get the desired results.
- You need to rest your body weight on your hands and toes while keeping a straight line with your back.
- Take a deep breath when you start and squeeze the abdominals.
- Make sure your weight is properly distributed so you can keep the balance and strain the glutes.
28-day plank challenge!
- Day 1 and 2: 20 seconds
- Day 3 and 4: 30 seconds
- Day 5: Increase to 40 seconds
- Day 6: Break
- Day 7 and 8: Start with 45 seconds
- Day 9,10 and 11: 60 seconds
- Day 12: Increase to 90 seconds
- Day 13: Break
- Day 14 and 15: Again begin with 90 seconds
- Day 16 and 17: 120 seconds
- Day 18: Increase to 150 seconds
- Day 19: Break
- Day 20 and 21: 150 seconds
- Day 22 and 23: 180 seconds
- Day 24: 210 seconds
- Day 25: Break
- Day 26: Again start with 210 seconds
- Day 27: Increase to 240 seconds
- Day 28: As long as possible for you
Once you’re done, you’ll see that this challenge really does wonders for your body. Just try it out and be persistent, you won’t regret it!