Our inactive lifestyle causes circulation to bog down around the ankles, lower legs, and feet, and therefore, placing detoxifying pads on the feet will help circulate blood and lymph into the torso.
Detox foot pads are stick-on pads placed on the soles of the feet before going to bed in order to eliminate all toxins in the body during the night. These foot pads were first used in Japan.
The effects of these are almost instant, as the next morning when you remove the foot pads, you will see that the harmful toxins which have been discarded have darkened the pads. Moreover, their application relieves joint pain, reduces fatigue and leads to fewer headaches.
Although you can buy them ready- made, you can also make detox foot pads yourself at home, in the following way:
- Self-stick gauze pads
- You need to finely chop the garlic and onion, and put them aside.
- Pour water in a kettle and let it boil. Add the finely sliced garlic and onions in the boiling water and let it boil for additional 10 minutes.
- Then, let the water cool off for 20 minutes. Pour the cooled water in the center of the self-stick gauze pads.
- If you have poured too much liquid in the pads, squeeze the excess out.
- Patch the self-stick gauze pad on the soles of the feet, particularly at their central part. Next, put on socks in order to prevent the pads from falling off.
The amazing effects of this detox treatment will be visible the next morning.