Garlic is the most powerful natural gift we have nowadays, and it is one of the few ingredients that play major role in every kitchen in the world.
In addition to its unique taste, garlic shows brilliant success in the treatment of numerous ailments, especially when used in its raw form.
Although it has the ability to do almost anything when it comes to prevention and treatment, garlic has several healing properties that we all know well.
It drops down blood pressure and cholesterol levels, prevents coronary heart disease and heart attack. Plus, it inhibits the development of atherosclerosis.
Garlic is a common remedy for minor ailments like hayfever, traveler’s diarrhea, common cold, flu, bug bites, and fungal infections.
Use it to control the symptoms of osteoarthritis, diabetes, and enlarged prostate.
One of the greatest powers of garlic is its potential to boost immunity and eliminate toxins. When combined with onions and ginger, garlic cleanses the body after conventional chemo therapies.
What is the best way to use garlic?
Always use it raw, because heat decentralizes allicin, the active ingredient in garlic. Crush and chop your garlic cloves, and leave them for 15 minutes before adding them to your food. Crushing your garlic enhances the bioavailability of allicin.
The best time to eat garlic is before you eat or drink anything, because full tummies cannot absorb all the nutrients from the food you eat.
Raw Garlic And Honey
Finely chop 2-3 garlic cloves and stir in a tablespoon of honey. Take this mighty remedy every day to experience a mind-blowing energy boost, and bring your health to a optimal level.
Garlic Flu Tonic
Wear gloves just in case your skin is too sensitive, because the natural oils in some ingredients may cause skin rashes or burns.
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 red chili peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Take a clean Mason jar, preferably a 350-500 ml one.
- Add your chopped onion in one layer, and add a layer of chopped garlic over it.
- Next, add the hot peppers. You need the seeds as well.
- Then, add the ginger.
- Juice the lemon, take out any seeds, and pour the juice into the jar.
- Finally, pour over some organic apple cider vinegar. Make sure there is a centimeter of free space from the rim.
- Seal the jar well, and store it in your pantry.
Use this potent tonic to relieve sore throat, cold and flu symptoms.
If You Like Post please Share 🙂