Many of us often have skin issues such as acne, skin tags, moles, and blackheads. The causes for these problems can be hormonal imbalances, poor diet, unhealthy lifestyle, and excessive sun exposure.
Unfortunately, the commercial skin care cosmetic products are very expensive and filled with harmful chemicals, so the best thing you can do is choose a healthy alternative to solve your issues.
Here are the some of the most effective natural ways to treat skin problems:
Moles appear as a result of excessive sun exposure or genetics and one of the most effective remedies to get rid of them is garlic. All you need to do is cut a garlic clove in half and apply it on the mole, secure it with some tape, and let it to act for 4 hours. Repeat this process on a daily basis.
Apple cider vinegar is also one of the most effective treatments for getting rid of moles. Soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it on the moles, cover with a bandage and leave it for 8 hours.
Another way to cure moles is with a mixture of baking soda and castor oil. Make a paste, apply it on the moles, cover with a bandage, and leave it until next morning. Repeat this every night.
Skin tags are just benign growths on the skin that appear on the neck, chest, eyelids, and armpits.
- The cause of their appearance is skin friction and they can easily be eliminated with the help of ACV. Soak a cotton ball, apply it on the skin tag and leave it to act overnight to act.
- Also a paste made of baking soda and castor oil is very effective for treating skin tags. To get best results, leave it to act for a few hours, and repeat this process for three days in a row.
- Tea tree oil is a very effective method if you are trying to eliminate skin tags.
- To use tea tree oil to reduce skin tags, soak a cotton ball in some water, sprinkle a few drops of tea tree oil on it, and apply it on the affected area.
- Repeat this process for a few days.
Warts are caused by the HPV virus and the worst thing about them is that they can appear everywhere on the body. You can easily recognize them since they are small, round, and usually skin colored. Here are some natural ways to remove them:
- Rub the inside part of a banana peel on warts every night before going to bed for a few weeks.
- Apply a cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar every day
- Rub some honey directly on the warts, put a bandage on them and leave it to act overnight.
- Crush a few garlic cloves and just apply the juice you get on the warts twice a day.
Dark spots are usually caused by aging of the skin or sun overexposure. Here is how to remove them in a natural and safe way:
- Blend a few onions and apply the juice you get to the affected area, leave for 15 minutes and just wash it off.
- Apply a cotton ball soaked in lemon juice to lighten them.
- Organic vitamin C serum is great for rejuvenating the skin and eliminating dark spots.
- Rub some fresh Aloe Vera gel on the dark spots and than leave it to act for half an hour.
- Make a mixture of apple cider vinegar and some grated horseradish and then apply the mixture on the dark spots and leave it to act for half an hour. Repeat on a daily basis.
Skin pores can easily get clogged by excess oil and dirt. This can make the skin uneven and cause acne and skin impurities.
- If you want to clean the pores, steaming is the best way to do it. First, boil some water, then lean over it, and cover your head with a towel. Steam your face for 15-20 minutes, and then just rinse it with some ACV.
- Sugar scrubs can also be very effective at cleaning the clogged pores. Mix lemon juice and some sugar, rub the paste on the skin, and after you’re done rinse with water.
Don’t doubt to try any of these methods, since they are all natural and very healthy for your skin.