The appearance of a new, hot, red, and prominent pimple on the face can always spoil our mood. However, there are some extremely effective natural remedies which can help you get rid of pimples completely natural and really fast.
These are the best 14 natural remedies to remove pimples overnight
Tea Tree Oil:
This natural oil has powerful antibacterial properties, which destroy bacteria and eliminate the microscopic organisms which lead to pimples.
- It acts as a solvent and penetrates through the extra sebum.
- Moreover, it eliminates dead cells and unclogs the pores and treats the inflammation and redness.
- You should dilute the tea tree oil, by adding a drop of oil to 9 drops of water and then apply it on the pimples.
- Initially, wash the face well, dry it, and apply the diluted tea tree oil using a cotton ball soaked in it.
- After 15-20 minutes, wash the face again. You can also mix this oil with a few drops of Aloe Vera gel, and apply it on the pimples using a cotton ball.
- Leave it to act for 20 minutes and then rinse.
Baking soda is an incredibly versatile natural remedy which can be of great help in the treatment of pimples as well. It can also be used in the case of sensitive skin.
- Just mix a few drops of water with baking soda to prepare a paste, and apply the paste on a previously washed face.
- Leave it to dry, but no longer than 30-40 minutes, and then wash it off with warm water. In the end, apply a moisturizing cream.
Cucumber is high in vitamin C, A, E, and minerals.
- Additionally, it has a cooling and soothing effects on the skin.
- You should cut one or two fresh cucumbers and soak them in water for an hour.
- Afterward, strain the water and use it to wash the face. You can also grind a cool cucumber and make a mask.
- Leave it to dry in the face for 15-20 minutes.
- Then, rinse with lukewarm water, and this will clean dirt and bacteria and get rid of pimples.
According to the Cosmetic Dermatologist Principles and Practice, the acidity and vitamin C in oranges make it a perfect acne and pimple remedy.
- Initially, wash the face to enlarge the pores, and rub the orange peel on the problematic areas.
- Note that you should not use the same peel for all pimples, as it may transmit the infection.
- After removing the peel, squeeze some orange juice, and soak a cotton ball or swab in it.
- Apply it on the pimples, and leave it to act for 15-30 minutes.
- Then, wash the face with cold water to shrink the pores and prevent further complications.
- However, if you feel itching or a burning sensation, immediately wash the area.
This potent herb can help you get rid of pimples.
- The soothing, cooling effect will relieve the redness and irritation, and the strong antibacterial and antiviral properties get rid of bacteria that lead to pimples.
- You should crush the peppermint leaves to extract the juice and apply it on the pimples.
- After 10 minutes, wash the skin with cold water. You can also use peppermint oil, which is rich in vitamins and vital unsaturated fats.
- Apply 2-3 drops of peppermint oil on the pimples, rub for a few minutes, and then rinse with water.
This is a simple, but effective way to remove pimples.
- Wash the face and apply some toothpaste on the pimples.
- Note that the toothpaste must be white, and not a gel-based one.
- Apply it and use it to act overnight.
- Then, wash it off with cool water. In the case of sensitive skin, you may feel itching and a burning sensation, so you should try another remedy.
The lemon juice efficiently treats inflammation and reduces swellings.
- You should dip a cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it on the pimples an hour before going to sleep.
- At bedtime, just wash it off and apply some moisturizing cream. In case you feel burning, you should immediately wash the area.
- You can also add a teaspoon of cinnamon to a tablespoon of lemon juice and apply this paste on the pimples for a few hours.
- Before going to sleep, wash it off.
- You should not use this paste if you have sensitive skin, as it may cause redness, dryness, and irritation.
Ice can provide immediate relief. You should wrap up an ice in 3D shape in a cloth, and keep it over a pimple for a few minutes.
- Also, you can fold ice cubes in aluminum foil, and place them in a Ziploc pack.
- Then, apply it directly on the pimples to quickly get rid of them.
Honey is an incredibly effective natural remedy with potent antibiotic properties which destroy bacteria.
- Moreover, it also hydrates the skin and supports its health.
- You should simply apply a bit of honey on the pimples, and leave it to act for an hour. Then, rinse it off with warm water.
Aspirin provides quick effects and effectively treats pimples.
- You should crush a few tablets and add them to a few drops of water to prepare a paste.
- Then, apply the paste directly on the pimples, and leave it to act for several minutes.
- The potent anti-inflammatory properties of aspirin will treat the inflammation and reduce the swelling.
- You can also leave the paste on until the next morning, and it can help you shrink a pimple as it will become less noticeable.
Cinnamon & Honey:
- Mix honey and cinnamon in equal amounts to prepare a paste, and apply it on the pimples after you have cleansed the face.
- Leave the mixture to act during the night, and wash it off in the morning.
The green tea can be of great help in the treatment of acne and pimples, mostly due to the antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate or EGCG.
- This antioxidant treats inflammation reduces the production of sebum and prevents the growth of bacteria.
- Add a few green tea leaves, or green tea bags into a cup of boiling water, and leave it to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash the face and pat it dry. Apply the cool green tea using a cotton ball on the pimples, and leave it to act for 10-15vminutes. Then, wash the face.
The antibacterial properties of garlic treat acne and pimples.
- Yet, it needs to be diluted before use. Extract the juice of a few fresh garlic cloves, and add a few drops of water into it.
- You can also mash a few garlic cloves in the water, and leave them to soak for 15 minutes.
- Then, add some aloe Vera gel to the garlic water, and apply the mixture on the pimples.
- Steaming will quickly open the pores and thus help you treat pimples. It will help the elimination of oils, bacteria, and dirt from the pores, which lead to inflammation and infections and eventually to pimples.
You should fill in a suitable container with boiling water and leave the steam to open the pores of your face.
- Afterward, wash the face with lukewarm water, and as soon as it dries, apply some moisturizer.