Dead skin cells make elbows and the knees skin darker than other areas on the body. Did you know that when you sit on your desk usually you ad pressure on your elbows This pressure leads to elbows pigmentation.
Women are particularly uncomfortable with dark skin in these areas, especially when they start to wear shirts or short skirts.
We present you a few natural, cheap treatments that will help you get rid of this problem.
It is a natural exfoliant that will get you rid of dead cells and will clean your skin.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with one tablespoon of milk.
- Mix until you get a paste.
- Apply the paste on your knees and elbows.
- Gently rub and then rinse with water.
- Repeat daily.
Onion and Garlic:
They are perfect for dark skin.
- Take a clove of garlic, clean it and finely chop it. Do the same with the onions.
- Mix the garlic and onion and apply it on the darker areas of your elbows and knees.
- Rub for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Then mix one part of glycerin and one part of lime juice and two parts of rose water.
- Apply the mixture on the place where you applied onion and garlic.
- Take a pot and add some water in it.
- Boil the water and a handful of mint in it.
- Simmer for a while, then add the juice of half a lemon.
- Stop the heat and leave to cool.
- Soak a cotton pad in the mixture and apply it on the problem areas.
- Leave on 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Olive Oil and Sugar:
- Mix equal parts of olive oil and sugar.
- Apply the mixture on your knees and elbows.
- Rub areas thoroughly for 10 minutes.
- Wash after all the sugar it’s dissolved.
Honey and Lemons:
- Take a fresh juice of a lemon and add a tablespoon of honey in it.
- Apply it on the problem areas and leave it for 25 minutes.
- Rinse well.
- Take a potato, cut it into small pieces and put it in a bowl.
- Add yogurt and mix until you get a paste.
- Apply it on the skin and let it action for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water.