A lot of people confuse the term “core” and think it is the same as “abs”, but these are in fact quite different. The core is a great term and involves the abs, glutes (butt), lower back muscles, and hips.
People who go on training courses are interested in what they can do in order to strengthen their core for a very short period of time. This is a very good point to discuss since the term core is often used interchangeably with abs although they are different. The core includes the lower back muscles, abs, hips, and glutes. Abs only stands for the abdominal muscles.
Therefore, training the core will improve the body posture, soothe lower back pain, boost your athletic performance, and help you prevent injuries.
The following exercise plan will do magic for your body and belly fat!
Day Number 1
The first part involves 3 simple exercises, and you will need only 5 minutes to do them. For those more ambitious, repeat this routine twice.
- Exercise: Skyscrapers — 10 per side
- Exercise: Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
- Exercise: Army Crawls — 36 steps
Day Number 2
The plan for the second day consists of 4 challenging moves which will take only 5 minutes of your time to reduce the Belly Fat. Again, repeat the set once more for an extra challenge.
- Exercise: Breakdancer — 15 per side
- Exercise: Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
- Exercise: Dead Bug — 10 reps
- Exercise: Thread the Needle — 10 per side
Day Number 3
On the third day, you will need to perform 4 amazingly difficult core exercises in a fast,6-minute circuit.
- Exercise: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 per side
- Exercise: Star leg raise — 10 per side
- Exercise: Side V-ups — 10 per side
- Exercise: Over/under — 10 per side