The term “abs” and “core” are two completely different things. The core includes the glutes (butt), abs, hips and the muscles of the lower back.
If you train the core you will improve the posture of the body, relieves the pain in the back, improve the athletic performance and prevent injuries.
Three easy exercise and you will require only five minutes a day.
- FIRST EXERCISE: Army Crawls (36 steps)
- SECOND EXERCISE: Windshield Wipers (ten on each side)
- THIRD EXERCISE: Scrapers (ten on each side)
The second day you will have four exercises for which you will also need only five minutes.
- FIRST EXERCISE: Thread the Needle (10 on each side)
- SECOND EXERCISE: Dead Bug (ten repetitions)
- THIRD EXERCISE: Skydiver (30 seconds)
- FOURTH EXERCISE: Breakdancer (15 on each side)
THIS DAY YOU WILL HAVE FOUR MORE DIFFICULT EXERCISES AND YOU WILL HAVE SIX MINUTES TO PERFORM THEM.
- FIRST EXERCISE: Over/Under (ten on each side)
- SECOND EXERCISE: Side V-ups (ten on each side)
- THIRD EXERCISE: Star leg rise (ten on each side)
- FOURTH EXERCISE: Crab kicks into Superman (six on each side)