In order to eliminate the fat accumulated in your belly, you need to eat healthy food and to exercise regularly. Even though it quite difficult to have a slim waist, you can achieve that by doing the right exercises.
At this point, it is important to mention that your waist size mainly is determined by the genetics. However, with exercising and healthy nutrition you will lose the extra kilograms and get the desired slim waist. In addition to that, you should choose the right clothes and visually to reduce the size of your waist.
Fitness experts explain that by doing crunches you will not get the desired slim waist and flat stomach. In order to remove the excess body fat that is stored below your skin or around your organs, also known as visceral fat, you need to pay attention to your nutrition and to make cardiovascular exercises. Additionally, to get the flat stomach and a slim waist, you need to make targeted ab-exercises, as well.
If you want to define and tone your core muscles, follow these tips:
1. Get Into A Plank Position
- It is extremely important to make sure that your back is ideally straight.
- In order to activate your core muscles, you need to keep your waist tight and hop out and come back in – all the time.
- To get best results you should do as many as you can non-stop.
- It is important to mention that any exercise in the plank position will activate the muscles in abdominal are and will tone your waist.
2. Do Again The Plank Position And You Will Do Runners
- For this position, you should bring your leg up and then switch.
- By performing this exercise you will tone up your waist.
- You are performing this exercise correctly if your back is straight and if your abs are squeezing.
3. Get On Your Back And Do Crunches For Your Lower Abs
- All you should do is to bring your legs up at a 90-degree angle and your abs will be engaged – immediately.
- Once you lie down you should start crunching up and back down.
- Try not to press your neck too much as that will cause neck pain.
- Make as many repetitions as you can.
4. The Last Exercise Is Bicycle Crunches
- Lie down on your back and crunch to the opposite side as you cycle your legs.
- Make sure to bring your left elbow to your right knee as close as you can.
- Then exhale. Perform this exercise until you won’t be able to do more repetitions.
For more detailed info, check the video below: