Excessive fat on the upper thighs will take a considerable effort to burn away. It should be noted that the body burns fat evenly across the body, so there is rarely best exercise to lose upper thigh fat
However, there are several exercises that will speed up the fat burning process so that you can lose the weight. And before we talk about how you can lose your inner thigh fat, lets me list here the 8 main health benefits of physical activities.
Health Benefits of Exercise
- Boost your immunity
- Control your weight and boost your fitness
- Lower your risk of heart disease
- Lower your risk of type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
- Reduce your risk of some cancers
- It actually reduce fatigue and boost your hormones
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Boost your mental health and mood etc…
Best Exercises to Lose Upper Thigh Fat fast in 7 Days
Therefore, here are the best 7 exercises on how to reduce thighs fat.You can start from number 1 exercise on the first day to number 7 exercise until you reach the 7th day.
1. Forward Lunges
- The best exercise to lose upper thigh fat next to squats, you start by standing up with your feet together.
- Move one foot out until your thigh is parallel to the ground, then pull it back.
- You can use dumbbells with this exercise for greater effect.
2. Leg Circles
- An easy exercise common with Pilates, you start by lying down on your back and raising one leg until it straight above you pointing at the ceiling.
- Rotate the leg in a small circle five times clockwise, then switch and rotate it five times counterclockwise.
- Repeat four times with each leg.
- Lifting weights is an excellent way to help burn the fat from the body.
- Proper lifting adds muscles tissue which in turn burns faster.
- Start with small weights, keep your back straight, and lift from the floor to a standing position.
- You can do this exercise three times per week so the muscles can grow properly.
4. Plies Exercise
- This is an exercise ballerinas do and it works quite well for shaping and toning your thighs.
- This is basically squatting with your toes pointing outward at a 45-degree angle.
- It works your inner thighs fat and it helps to burn away the fat.
5. Squats Exercise
- If there is the best exercise to lose upper thigh fat, squats maybe it.
- This is because squats work the largest muscles in the body which in turn starts to burn the fat at a faster rate.
- You can start with simple squats, but be sure that your thighs do not go below becoming parallel to the floor or you risk damaging your knees.
6. Stepping Exercise
- Climbing steps are one of the best exercises to lose upper thigh fat that also protects the knees.
- You can use a step machine or stair master and get excellent results in a short time.
- You’ll want to use it three to five times per week for maximum results.
- Also, be sure to mix your stepping with other exercises to keep the muscles in shape.
7. Walking or Jogging to slim legs
- The best cardio exercise to lose upper thigh fat is a fast walk or good jog that will increase the heart rate while making the body system stimulate energy and reduce thighs fat.
- For beginners, start with a walk and slowly increase the pace until you feel comfortable jogging.
- Remember, you can always stick with walking if you desire but do so 30 to 45 minutes each day for maximum benefit.Keep in mind that the way to lose upper thighs fat is really your diet, which accounts for most weight loss.
- Increase the proteins and low carbohydrates reduce the fats, especially the sugars level and your body will start to burn off more fat.