Exercises to Get Rid of Back Fat – Back fat becomes more irritating when you wear tight fitting skin dress. Women feel very shy and uncomfortable when they have back fat. In order to get rid of this, she adopts many methods and treatments. If you want to reduce the back fat, go for exercises that will help you to maintain a proper figure and will not affect your confidence level. So Aerobic Exercises for back fat is the best way, which can be followed by boy, girls, ladies, men and women.
In the battle of the bulge most women like myself can struggle with the annoying back fat or under the arm flab.
Here is a list of 8 simple exercises that clear fat rolls on back and bra bulge areas.
1. Push Up Holds:
Push up hold is a great exercise for strengthen your back and core muscles. You can do it at home without any special equipment. For an easier variation you can place your knees on the ground.
How to Do:
- Lie on your stomach and place hands on the ground next to your armpits
- And push yourself up so your elbows are slightly bent. Make sure you keep your stomach tensed.
- Bend elbows and lower body until hovering a few inches above the floor.
- Hold for 1 deep breath, and then press half-way up and hold for 1 deep breath.
- Then repeat again by lowering back down to your lowest point,
- Holding for 1 deep breath and coming back to your half-way point for one more hold. Repeat as many times as you can.
2. Back Extension Exercises:
The back extension exercise both stretches and strengthens your lower back. It’s the perfect complement to crunches to develop a strong, balanced midsection. Use caution if you have a lower-back problem or experience lower-back pain while performing this exercise. If you do feel pain, try lifting only your legs and leaving your arms flat on the floor.
How To Do:
- Begin on the mat, lying face down with your stomach on the mat.
- Keep your arms at your side against your torso with your palms pressed against your thighs.
- Keep your legs together with your toes slightly pointed.
- Inhale and lift your upper trunk off of the mat, keeping the tops of your feet pressed against the mat.
- Be sure to use your abdominal and back to extend your trunk forward and into the air.
- As you exhale, lower your torso back down to the mat. Repeat 6 to 8 times.
3. Triceps Dips:
Triceps dips are not only an effective exercise for toning the arms but also the shoulders and upper back muscles that provide defined muscles tone. It is a basic body-weight exercise that does not require much equipment and can be done using the support of any solid and secure surface. It can be done using a bench or on the floor.
- Sit on a stable bench, chair or stair keeping our hands shoulder width apart and elbows slightly bend.
- Stretch your legs out in front with a slight bend in the knee and gradually lower your body towards the floor with the support of your arms until the elbows are at 90-degree angle.
- Now, press down into the bench straighten your elbows and raise your body up to the starting position. This entire down and up movement makes 1 repetition.
- Complete 15 to 20 repetitions at a time.
4. Pull-ups Exercises:
There are many muscles in the back. The pull-up sculpts and tones them all. The best is the normal pull-up, where you have to use your palms faced out and grip the bar.
- Do this twice in sets of ten. The chin-up pose, where your palms are facing you is easier to do. That’s a good one.
- But make it the second option, as it does not affect the biceps that much.
- Some other options for you are negative pull-ups, assisted pull-ups, and the TRX assisted inverted tow.
5. Bent Over Rows:
Targets biceps, chest, mid-back, and upper back.
- Begin with knees slightly bent, keeping your abs engaged for support.
- Bend forward so your upper body is parallel to the floor. Keep hands extended toward the floor.
- Slowly circle your arms to the left, up and toward your chest, over to the right, and down. Repeat the circle to the right.
- Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
6. T Raise Exercise:
The T Raise is an amazing stability exercise that helps to increase the range of motion and strength all through the shoulder, and it particularly targets the sides of the shoulders and upper back region while tightening and toning the back muscles. It is the perfect solution to the problem of how to lose back fat for women.
How to Do:
- Stand while holding a pair of 2 to 3 pounds dumbbells with your feet placed hip-width apart.
- Now, bend your knees slightly so that you can shift your hips back and lower your torso till it is collateral to the floor.
- Bring the dumbbells close together and turn the palms to face forward.
- Lift the weights up to shoulder height and then lower them down.
- Do 15 to 20 repetitions at a time while keeping your core and glutes engaged the entire time.
7. Burpee Exercise:
As the name may sound, the routine is no nonsense stuff. It might take you a couple of days or probably more to go with the flow.
How to Do:
- Stand straight with arm by your side. Lower your body bringing it in a chair pose. Keep your arms ahead.
- Forcefully push your feet backwards and chest further downwards. Come up in a plan position.
- Again force your chest into the ground with pressure so that you again lift upwards in the air.
- Note that your hands should be above your head. This completes one rep. Repeat 4 times to complete one set.
- This is a full proof exercise to reduce back fat faster.
8. Swimming Exercise:
How to Do:
- Begin by lying on your stomach with your arms in front of you against the mat.
- Slowly lift your arms and legs off the floor, as if moving into a “Superwoman” or “Superman” position, keeping them together as they hover over the mat.
- Inhale as you lift your right arm and left leg at the same time.
- Inhale again as you lift your left arm and right leg higher until your movements start to resemble “swimming” in the air.
- Do 3 sets of 8 switches from right to left.