Most people want to look fit and have a sexy and attractive body. Most people don’t achieve this goal, either because they can’t afford a gym membership because they have a busy lifestyle and can’t create time to go to the gym.
The solution to this dilemma is a wall workout, this removes gym membership , and it is fast , you don’t need to create too much time for it, It requires just ten minutes to participate in this new exercise. This exercise helps to remove those embarrassing and unwanted flabs from our arms and tummy. Below are different workouts you can do to eliminate those flaws:
- Stand with your back against the wall.
- Feet hip-width distance apart.
- Walk your feet out about a foot and a half. Keeping your back on the wall, slide down into a squat position.
- Make sure you keep a 90-degree bend in the knees, with the knees stacked above the ankles.
- Bend your elbows and place your hands behind your head.
- Keep your belly engaged and your torso upright. Hold this position for one minute.
2. Tricep Push-Ups
- Place your hands and forearms on the wall a few inches lower than shoulder height. Forearms should be parallel to one another.
- Walk your feet away from the wall until your body forms a straight line.
- On an exhale, press through both hands to lift your forearms off the wall and to straighten your arms.
- Inhale to slowly lower yourself back to down to your forearms. Make sure to keep your abs and glutes engaged the entire time to keep from hinging at the hips as you press up and down.
3. Booty Bridge
- Lie face up on a mat or towel, bend your right knee at a 90-degree angle, and place your foot on the wall.
- Extend your left leg straight towards the ceiling and place your hands down alongside the body, with your palms pressing into the mat.
- Take a deep breath in and as you exhale, press down through your hands and lift your hips high, reaching your left foot up towards the ceiling.
- Pause for a moment to contract your glutes, then inhale and lower your hips back down to the starting position.
- Continue to lift your hips up and down for 15 reps. Switch sides.
4. Triceps Focused Push Ups
- Lie on the floor face down and place your hands closer than shoulder width for a close hand position. Make sure that you are holding your torso up at arms’ length. Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
- Using your triceps and some of your pectoral muscles, press your upper body back up to the starting position and squeeze your chest.
- Breathe out as you perform this step.
- After a second pause at the contracted position, repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions.
5. Mountain Climber
- Start in a high plank position with your feet at the base of the wall.
- Begin to walk your feet up the wall until they are in line with your shoulders.
- Draw the right knee in towards your chest as you keep your left foot pressing firmly into the wall.
- Pause for a second to draw your belly up and in, and then place the right foot back on the wall.
- Pressing your right foot firmly into the wall, begin to draw the left knee into your chest.
- Pause for a second to draw the belly up and in and then place the left foot back on the wall.
6. Pistol Squat
- From a standing position, raise one foot off the floor. You should be looking directly forward, with your chest up, knees and hips slightly bent, and your back straight. This will be your starting position.
- Descend into a squat by flexing your hips and knee. As you squat, extend the non-working leg forward to allow clearance for your movement.
- Descend slowly, paying close attention to balance and proper movement mechanics, going as far as your flexibility allows.
- Hold the bottom position briefly and then return to the start by extending through the hips and knee, driving through the heel of your working foot.
7. Goblet Squat
- Stand holding a light kettlebell by the horns close to your chest. This will be your starting position.
- Squat down between your legs until your hamstrings are on your calves.
- Keep your chest and head up and your back straight.
- At the bottom position, pause and use your elbows to push your knees out.
8. Plie Squat
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder distance apart and toes turned out into a 45 degree angle.
- Bend knees and lower your torso, keeping your back straight and abs tight.
- Squeeze your glutes and come to standing position.
Perform this consistently to get the desired result .